A review and a scientific analysis of a tiny and powerful book that inaugurated the genre of addiction memoir.
To save the world, individual action is not enough. We need to unite to advocate for systemic change. I recount my own history with eco-consciousness — and my mother’s — and narrate how I moved towards a different path of action.
In this microstory published at Star 82 Review, a woman adapts to a new life.
Part Two of Two:
* Summary of Main Ideas
* The Structure of the Dialogue: What’s the Unifying Theme of this Sprawling Behemoth?
* Interrogating The Republic: A Cognitive Scientist critiques the Dialogue’s main ideas
This review published at Countercurrents critiques a film that squanders great potential.
Ten splendid short stories I read this week.
In this microstory published at Potato Soup Journal, a PhD student is intent on finishing the one thing that consumes his life.
Part One of Two:
* Reading Plato as Light Literature
* Note on Gender Pronouns
* Socrates the Character
* Are the *Dialogues* Really Dialogues?
* Socrates’s Dialectic Style: Characteristics, and Pros&Cons
* Reasoning from the Ideal
In this article published at Deccan Herald, I address a common and false belief that obstructs gifted education.
In this feature published at The Curious Reader, I revisit a powerful play that remains shockingly relevant today.